About the role
- Newly created role
- Elite Arts Institute
- Global reputation for Excellence
- Centre for developing Creative Talent
- Arts Precinct
As RTO Compliance Manager, reporting the Director of Strategy & Operations, you will take the lead within the school for all RTO compliance. You will be responsible for the coordination of VET requirements and compliance obligations as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as well as the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Specifically, you will assume responsibility for but not limited to:
- Compliance across the organisation to all RTO and professional standards (ASQA, CRICOS, DESE, VET, RTO, NTP etal)
- Maintain accreditation of all courses offered including Diploma of Dance (L6), Advanced Diploma of Dance (L7), Graduate Diploma of Classical Ballet (L8) & Graduate Diploma of Elite Dance Instruction (TTP)
- Oversee all community programs
- Work in partnership with Finance and senior management teams re budgets and forecasting
- Management of all compliance data, ensuring data currency, accuracy and integrity
- Direct management of one resource
It is essential that interested professionals have previous experience in a similar role, able to lead, guide and influence staff in an RTO/CRICOS environment, minimising risk and assuring compliance to standards across the organisation. Superior knowledge of RTO standards (2015), VET Accredited courses (2012), understanding of the ESOS framework, ASQA, etal together with demonstrable experience developing & managing courses, monitoring and maintaining a student reporting and management system and developing policies and procedures with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail will be critical to the success of this position. Formal tertiary level qualifications would be highly regarded. Cert IV Training & Assessment is preferred.
About the organisation
This values based elite training institute enjoys a global reputation for developing and nurturing talented dance and allied theatre arts students and is broadly recognised as a leading source of major talent for The Australian Ballet and other leading companies both nationally and internationally. Commitment to excellence, providing a balanced education, nurturing talent and creativity are just a part of the reputation and rich history that this leading institute has enjoyed since its establishment in 1964.
How to apply
Salary is commensurate with experience. Contact Susie Rogers for a confidential discussion on 0414 350 762 or submit your application by clicking the APPLY button
Please quote in application: RTO Compliance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.