About the role
Objectives of the position
- To manage the administration of the ACF as a point of contact for artists and donors.
- To coordinate the delivery of the ACF online platform in collaboration with colleagues and service providers.
- To develop and deliver promotional materials that support the growth of the ACF.
- Support the successful delivery of the ACF strategy for growth.
- Coordinate the maintenance and development of the ACF online platform.
- Provide information and advice to artists and arts organisations about registering with the ACF.
- Provide support and information on the use of the ACF platform to donors.
- Be a vital point of connection between ACF artists and donors with the ACF Manager and State Managers.
- Manage the operational delivery of the ACF online platform, coordinating processes for receiving donations, paying and acquitting grants.
- Work with the Operations Team, contributing to processes for receiving donations, paying and acquitting grants.
- Work with Digital Content Officer to promote the ACF through social media and communications.
- Coordinate opportunities for ACF information sessions to stakeholders and at peak industry organisations events.
- Work with the ACF Manager on the preparation of ACF data collection and reports.
- Current and prospective ACF artists and arts organisations
- Current ACF donors
- ACF Manager
- Creative Partnerships’ Marketing and Communications team
- Creative Partnerships’ Finance team
- Creative Partnerships’ Operations team
- Creative Partnerships’ Programs Officer
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in front-line customer service and stakeholder management.
- Strong organisational skills and experience in administration.
- Capacity to multi-task effectively and deliver across simultaneous projects.
- Experience working in an arts or non-profit environment and an enthusiasm for the arts and artists.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with strengths in relationship building.
- Understanding of communications, social media, CRMs and content management systems.
- Positive attitude to working in a small team and an outcomes focused approach.
- The ability and drive to take initiative, think creatively and adapt to change.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
About the organisation
Creative Partnerships Australia’s purpose is to foster a culture of private sector support for the arts in Australia; to grow a more sustainable, vibrant and ambitious cultural sector for the benefit of all Australians.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: ACF Officer via Pro Bono Australia.