About the role
- Full-time position to 30.6.2022
- Work with a great Team in the Your Caring Way Program
- Convenient Lutwyche base location
Join our Your Caring Way – Vocational Services Team as a skilled Business Development -Placement Officer creating positive change for our Carers.
About the role – do you have?
- Outstanding networking and business development skills to sell the unique program business model
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field and or equivalent experience in a related field (e.g. 2 years’ experience in sales or business development environment)
- Business development experience in Group Training Organisation, Employment Services or Registered Training Organisations
- The ability to analyse the current customer base, identify gaps and develop strategies to grow the customer base
- A current open driving licence and the ability to undertake regular travel as required.
What’s in it for You?
- Opportunity to work for a well-regarded – peak industry body
- Attractive Remuneration Package of CSW5.1 – $83,058.62 per annum
- Superannuation 9.5% of salary is additional
- Full Not-for-profit tax benefits available
- Work from Home days available
- Monthly Accrued Days off available
- Supportive workplace environment where your contribution is valued
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to have prior to commencement:
1. Working with Children Clearance
2. NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
3. Ability to receive Vulnerable Persons Clearances – TAS and SA
About the organisation
For more than 30 years, we have been working to advocate for equal rights, opportunities, and enhanced outcomes for families.
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland
actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.
How to apply
The position description and the full key selection criteria are available via our website http://carersqld.com.au/job-vacancies.
Submit your resume and a 2-page (maximum) application letter that addresses the Key Selection Criteria.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted periodically and invited to interview.
NOTE: Successful candidates will be required to hold probity clearances including Working with Vulnerable Persons/Disability Check/Working with Children Check prior to commencing this role
Please quote in application: Business Development and Placement Officer via Pro Bono Australia.