About the role
Reporting to the Board of Management and heading up an experienced team, the CEO will lead and drive the vision and strategic direction of SWMRC in conjunction with the Board. The CEO is accountable for delivering the Strategic Plan, building the reputation and profile of the organisation and managing the SWMRC team in ensuring high quality operations and service delivery that meets all compliance, quality, service and financial targets.
To be considered for this wonderful opportunity it is essential you have:
- Tertiary business qualification or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a CEO or in another executive managerial position
- Demonstrated ability to build organisational culture and to lead people and change
- High level strategic and business planning capabilities
- Financial and business acumen with experience in the preparation of budgets, business plans and funding submissions
- Knowledge, understanding and commitment to Quality and Safety systems
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to engage effectively with staff, communities, stakeholders and all levels of government
- Proven business development outcomes and successful project management skills
- A passion for music and the arts
About the organisation
Organisation Name : South West Music Regional Conservatorium
South West Music Regional Conservatorium (SWMRC) is inspiring a life-long love of music in the communities around Deniliquin, in the beautiful Riverina Region in NSW.
It provides music education through individual tuition and classroom lessons. Participants can join a group, learn an instrument or enjoy one of SWMRC’s live music events.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: CEO (Music/Arts NFP) via Pro Bono Australia.