About the role
About the Role
Due to the substantial growth experienced by Footprints over the past 5 years, the Board is now seeking to appoint a number of new general board members. This appointment will complement the Board’s passionate and highly qualified professionals, with the successful appointees also bringing solid experience in finance, the health or social support sector or clinical governance to the team.
If you have:
- a passion to contribute to your community;
- a good understanding of the role and accountabilities of board members; and either:
- experience overseeing a clinical governance framework underpinning the delivery of safe high-quality, person-centred care or support;
- experience in health, aged-care or disability sectors; or
- senior financial experience or hold relevant accounting qualifications.
Then we would love to hear from you.
About the organisation
Footprints in Brisbane Inc. (Footprints) is an incorporated association under the Associations Incorporations Act 1981 (Qld) and a highly regarded not-for-profit provider of community-based services in Brisbane. Celebrating 30 years of service in 2021, Footprints provides support for older people, people living with disabilities or mental health issues, people who are experiencing social and financial disadvantage, and those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
How to apply
To submit your short expression of interest or to view the position description, please go to
Scroll down to "Positions Vacant" > Click here to submit your Expression of Interest
For more information, please contact: Cherylee Treloar, CEO
Please quote in application: General Board Members (Volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.