About the role
- Join us to grow your business / finance career and systems experience
- Full-Time Position to 30.6.2022
- Work with a great team in our Lutwyche office – Covid safe measures
About the Role
Working alongside our Corporate Services Team, you will utilise your skills in providing management reporting and business systems expertise to Carers Queensland. This will include the development, distribution and submission of reports to internal and external stakeholders and business systems support and knowledge to and with our managers, employees and associates.
The successful candidate will work within a small team conducting these important business activities:
- Assist, develop and distribute internal management reports
- Assist, prepare, monitor, and analyse budgets and forecasts
- Assist in the system administration of core business and reporting systems
- Assist the Business Intelligence Officer with the exporting, upload, and submission of external reports
- Regular monitoring of budget v actual information to allow timely identification of variances
- Analysis and investigation of transactions to ensure integrity of costing allocations within program budgets
- Develop a close working relationship with the Finance Team to enable an in depth understanding of financial processes
- Develop understanding and perform system administration functions as required for business systems, including financial, CRM and reporting systems
About You – Do you have?
- Formal Qualifications in accounting and/or information technology (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in management accounting and reporting, systems accounting role or similar.
- Demonstrated ability in the analysis, monitoring and forecasting of management reporting information, including financial and nonfinancial data.
- Experience in the preparation and monitoring of budgets.
- Experience and knowledge in the use of financial systems, in particular Microsoft Navision
- Experience in report writing applications and business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience and/or knowledge of CRMs, in particular Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Track record of excellent record keeping with great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Queensland Driver’s Licence (current)
What are the Benefits?
- Full-Time Position to 30.6.2022 working with a well-respected peak body employer
- Attractive Remuneration Package – base salary $83,058.62 Super is additional to base salary at 9.5% Excellent Not for Profit Fringe Tax Benefits are available
- Flexible and supportive workplace environment
- Monthly Accrued Days Off available
- Work from Home Days available
About the organisation
For more than 30 years, we have been working to advocate for equal rights, opportunities, and enhanced outcomes for families.
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland
actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.
How to apply
The position description and the full key selection criteria are available via our website http://carersqld.com.au/job-vacancies.
Submit your resume and a 2-page (maximum) application letter that addresses the Key Selection Criteria.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted periodically and invited to interview.
NOTE: Successful candidates will be required to hold probity clearances including Working with Vulnerable Persons/Disability Check/Working with Children Check prior to commencing this role
Please quote in application: Management Reporting Officer via Pro Bono Australia.