About the role
An exciting full-time opportunity exists for a skilled relationship manager who is passionate about enabling young people to thrive, to join the Reach team in our Sydney office.
Our school and community workshops are 100% youth-led, from design through to delivery, and the community we create out of these workshops is one that allows for deeper connection, a sense of belonging, and the dispelling of judgements. A preventative, instead of having to focus on symptoms in adult life.
Supporting young people to discover their power.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an experienced and naturally engaging sales professional who will embrace Reach’s essence and love promoting Reach’s high-quality workshops to schools throughout Sydney, run by Reach’s crew. You are highly organised and handle bookings and the associated administration with ease and accuracy. Your constructive approach, great communication and team skills will make you a valuable member of the Programs and broader Reach teams.
Some of the key selection criteria for this role are (see attached position description for full details):
- Desirable: Relevant tertiary qualification (Program Management, Sales & Promotion, Relationship Management, Community Development, Business or Administration), or equivalent professional experience.
- Desirable: Experience and demonstrated skills in school sales and stakeholder management
- Desirable: Experience in a targets & KPI driven role
- Experience working with selling a product or experience to schools. Knowledge of school systems and budgets.
- Having the right to live and work in Australia.
Please note: Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children check identifying Reach as your employer prior to starting in the role, and National Criminal History Check.
Reach is a child safe organisation and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community of staff, crew and volunteers – a place where we can be ourselves and succeed on merit. As well as a comprehensive range of policies to protect the safety of young people, we offer a range of family friendly, flexible and inclusive employment policies to ensure that all people we work with are respected and valued, whatever their background.
Role starting as soon as possible.
Salary range: 70-75K
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: NSW Programs Manager via Pro Bono Australia.