About the role
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Assisting with the preparation, delivery and reporting of communications and engagement plans and fundraising appeals.
- Producing communications materials for a range of digital and traditional communication and engagement channels.
- Communicating with and assisting internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating meetings and events.
- Updating the Good Samaritan website, creating social media posts.
- Maintaining brand consistency across all channels.
- Maintaining and updating constituent data in the Salesforce CRM.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in communications, public relations or community fundraising.
- 2+ years professional experience in a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills and the demonstrated capacity to produce high quality content across a range of platforms.
- An affinity with the mission and vision of the Sisters of the Good Samaritan.
- Confidence in using online communication and engagement platforms.
- Experience with Canva or other graphics / publishing tools would be an advantage.
- Self-confidence, maturity and the ability to communicate effectively and with integrity with our key partners and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with a CRM database such as Salesforce would be desirable or alternatively, must have willingness and demonstrated capacity to learn a new software package with limited assistance.
- A passion for improving social outcomes for disadvantaged women and children.
About the organisation
We are an ACNC registered charity supporting programs established by the Sisters of the Good Samaritan in Australia, the Philippines, Kiribati and Timor Leste. We work in partnership with Good Samaritan sisters and local communities to deliver access to education, accomodation and basic nutrition for those in need. Our support is focused on women and children.
We are a Public Benevolent Institution and salary packaging is available.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications and Engagement Co-ordinator via Pro Bono Australia.