About the role
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated person to join us in this diverse and interesting role. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to facilitate the smooth and successful operation of the office of the Director of Culture, Risk and Professional Standards. The nature of the role requires high levels of administrative support and confidentiality.
- Provide executive level support with organisation and management of diary and inbox
- Proactively manage correspondence, including preparation of responses, reports and presentations
- Managing various databases
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior executive support experience
- Ability to manage databases
- Prior legal sector experience
- High level oral and written abilities
- A sound knowledge of office management, administrative procedures, practices, and record management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in a copy of the position description or applying for this role, please e-mail a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organisation
The Jesuits (Society of Jesus) are an international religious order of priests and brothers in the Catholic Church, committed to the service of Christ and his people. We work together with many companions in ministry, men and women who share our vision of the service of faith and the promotion of justice that it demands.
The Australian Province is diverse with around 30 works operating in various sectors including primary, secondary and tertiary education, social and refugee services, parishes and migrant chaplaincies, spirituality and a retreat house that includes a winery. It also includes an overseas support service, mainly in Asia Pacific.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.