About the role
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a passionate General Manager Service Delivery to join our Executive Team. This is a senior leadership role reporting to the CEO with a focus on Australia wide growth and operations of the Service Delivery function. In addition, this position will play a key role in the designing, implementation and achievement of our revised strategy.
The role is offered on a full-time basis and can be based at one of various offices across Australia (Greater Syd, Melb, Toowoomba, Darwin, Adelaide).
The role includes:
- Being an active executive team member with collective accountability for operationalising and delivering the strategy, business operating plans and KPIs of the organisation.
- The design and development of unique service delivery value propositions to attract funding/growth aligned to YeS2026.
- Oversight of service delivery operations to ensure effective program management with a focus on client outcomes
- Providing change leadership to ensure effective service delivery transition to YeS 2026.
- Grow and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders
About the organisation
We are a proudly feminist not-for-profit organisation and for over 140 years we have been working at the forefront of gender equality through our advocacy and community programs. Over the years we’ve made significant progress as we’ve gone through a number of evolutions, adapting to the ever-changing issues impacting women, young and old. We are now preparing to evolve again and transform the way we operate. Our revised 5-year strategy – the YWCA Evolve Strategy (YeS2026) will ensure that we continue to advance gender equality and deliver measurable and meaningful impact.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager Service Delivery via Pro Bono Australia.