About the role
- Closed-term full-time (12 month contract)
- Monday to Friday
- Based at Sydney Olympic Park head office with the opportunity to work from home
- Annual salary starting at $130,000 and commensurate with qualifications and experience
About the Opportunity
As the Outcomes and Improvement Manager, you will lead Flourish Australia’s monitoring and evaluation (outcomes and improvement) program. In this role, you will:
- Implement the Outcomes and Improvement Framework and continuously review the approach to implementing the framework.
- Provide meaningful feedback to the people we support about their recovery.
- Communicate data insights to staff, managers, the SLT and funders.
- Build capacity across the organisation to better understand monitoring and evaluation, and how to gather and use data to highlight performance and outcomes.
- Masters degree, or equivalent, in health, behavioural sciences or social policy.
- Extensive experience in using monitoring and evaluation frameworks, including their successful implementation.
- Experience in analysing quantitative and qualitative data, and co-design/co-evaluation processes, including human research ethics.
- Experience in embedding outcome focussed reporting in organisations and teams.
- Experience of working in monitoring or evaluation teams and the ability to develop and manage people within those teams.
- Demonstrated experience in using outcomes data to improve services.
About the Benefits
- Attractive annual salary starting at $130,000
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly working conditions
- Flexible work from home options
About the organisation
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. For over 60 years, we have provided individual support to people with a lived experience of a mental health issue for them to live purposeful lives.
Our services are comprehensive and our proven approach is highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. We start by fully understanding an individuals strengths, the challenges they face and what flourishing looks like for them. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Everyone who works at Flourish Australia is dedicated to providing people experiencing mental health issues with the day-to-day support and encouragement they need to create a rewarding life for themselves in their community.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Outcomes and Improvement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.