About the role
Montsalvat Ltd is seeking a General Manager with passion and drive to ensure that this historic artistic precinct thrives and delivers exceptional arts, education and events programs.
- Full time role with capacity to grow the business.
- A remuneration package in the vicinity of $100,000 including superannuation is available.
Reporting to the Board, we are looking for a person with:
- Substantial experience in staff management and demonstrated expertise in a relevant field(s) such as the arts, events, education, and property management and conservation, to ensure efficient, effective and well-integrated operations and performance excellence.
- Experience in corporate services including administrative, contractual, finance, human resources, commercial and risk management systems, policies, procedures, and documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management experience in a dynamic environment.
- Articulate and engaging personal and written presentation skills.
A full Position Description for this role is available on our web site https://www.montsalvat.com.au/our-people
About the organisation
Montsalvat is a thriving arts community in a semi-rural setting, where quality
artistic practice and arts education are fundamental to its purpose and vision.
Resident artists and a rich program of exhibitions, concerts and events in an eclectic
variety of buildings and open spaces provide a living, breathing arts experience for
artists and visitors. We aim to inspire and educate, to promote local, national and
international cultural practice and to conserve and enhance our magnificent natural
site and unique heritage buildings, so that present and future generations can draw
inspiration from Montsalvat’s serene beauty and creative endeavours.
How to apply
Written applications, addressing the selection criteria for this position, should be emailed to email@example.com and will be received until 5.00pm on Friday 25 June 2021.
Please quote in application: General Manager via Pro Bono Australia.