About the role
Firstly, this organisation is about making a huge difference in people’s lives and to do this our HR Team partners with its people to provide a work place that is safe, creative and offers meaningful work.
Purpose of this role…
Is to work with the HR team as we provide HR/Business support aligned with the organisation’s strategic vision, mission and values. We collaborate with sound planning and advice, employee life cycle processes, strong performance and consistency and excellence of practice.
About the role…
We specifically require a Human Resource Coordinator who is has tertiary qualifications and or high-level experience and skill in:
- Providing high quality and timely HR/business administrative support and coordination
- Assist the Manager Human Resources as required
- Manage statutory Clearances and Compliances for the organisation and new starters
- Manage our corporate inductions, liaise with key people in our business; assist and enhance our employee experience with your attention to service
- Manage and maintain HR business processes and inputting in our Human Resource Information System
- Provide basic HR administration advice and direction to our employees, managers and other stakeholders
- Manage employee Visa status and other report requirements from our HRIS
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to work with a dynamic HR team using sustainable HR
- Attractive Remuneration Package CSW4.1 – $72,609.37 (base per annum) SCHADS AWARD
- Additional Superannuation and Leave Loading
- Excellent Not for Profit Tax Benefits (increase your take home pay (15,900 per annum)
- Laptop and Mobile Phone provided
- Pool vehicles available for business use
- Monthly Accrued Days Off (ADO’s) available
- Work from Home Day per week
- Train and Bus Stations on doorstep together with end of trip facilities available
About the organisation
Our organisation is about making a huge difference in people’s lives and to do this our HR Team partners with its people to provide a workplace that is safe, creative and offers meaningful work.
How to apply
To apply, please click "apply now"
Please quote in application: HR Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.