About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team. The purpose of the Marketing and Communications Manager position is to lead the development and implementation of ACCF’s marketing, communication and public relations strategies in order to raise the public profile of ACCF, increase support and income and create awareness about cervical cancer and HPV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate and dynamic women’s charity and to make a tangible difference in the Australian community. This is a flexible, part-time role.
*A full list of duties and responsibilities can be found in the Position Description
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communication or related industry.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in marketing, communication or public relation
- Experience working with working with corporate sponsors, media outlets and social media platforms.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication and networking skills.
- You know how to manage and coordinate multiple projects and priorities and deliver outcomes within budget and deadlines.
- You’re happy working within and leading a small team.
- A passion for women’s health and an understanding of the importance of cervical screening.
- Empathy and understanding of those living with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses.
About the organisation
Australian Cervical Cancer Foundation (ACCF) is a growing not for profit organisation with a mission to protect and enhance women’s health by eliminating cervical cancer. As the only dedicated cervical cancer charity in Australia, we have a responsibility to provide awareness, education and support to the Australian people and beyond. Through our successful programs and services, partnerships, and campaigns, we empower women and their communities to take control of their health and wellbeing.
How to apply
Please submit the following information to apply for this role:
- A cover letter
- Your current CV or resume, including the contact details for at least two referees
- Response to the selection criteria
Please use the 'How to Apply' document to answer the following selection criteria. Note that your response should address how you meet the key selection criteria using relevant examples.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.