About the role
Antenna is seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Partnerships and Marketing Manager. A key member of small, hard-working team, the Partnerships and Marketing Manager will work closely with the Festival Director to lead the organisation into its next phase of growth and develop and implement strategies to best support the realisation of Antenna’s artistic vision.
Job title: Partnerships & Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Festival Director
Contract Dates: 15 July 2021 – 30 November 2022, with the potential to be ongoing
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (Glebe)
Work type: Part-time (3 days per week) opportunity to grow into a full-time role
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with the Festival Director to develop and implement a short and a long-term fundraising strategy including:
- retaining and increasing the engagement of current donors and identifying and engaging prospective donors
- identifying suitable corporate partners and source sponsorship leads to increase corporate support
- participate in meetings with sponsors, partners and other stakeholders, and write and submit partnership proposals, applications and reports
- manage relationships with partners on day-to-day issues surrounding their partnership activity, making sure all the obligations of Antenna to the sponsors are met
Work with the Festival Director to develop Festival’s marketing strategies including:
- the implementation of a strong marketing campaign
- oversight of collateral schedule; including creation of artwork briefs, briefing designers, ensuring that no deadlines are missed, and that material is signed off by relevant colleagues
- manage all aspects of the Antenna website, program and creative for the festival
- manage relationships with Antenna creative agencies / designers / web-developer / ticketing company / PR agency
- develop effective and extensive cross-promotion partnerships
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- passion for the work of Antenna Documentary Film Festival
- excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- ability to exercise good judgment and take initiative
- highly developed communications, collaboration and negotiation skills
- high level of stakeholder relationship management
- flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic event-driven environment
About the organisation
Antenna is an international documentary film festival, established in 2011 with the mission to promote, celebrate and champion creative documentary cinema as one of the most exciting means by which we can connect to the contemporary world. We believe in the transformative potential of documentary and carefully curate a program of outstanding nonfiction works that we believe will surprise audiences, spark their imagination, and expand their worldviews.
But Antenna is more than just screening films. During the eleven days of the festival, we create an inspiring meeting-place for connection and exchange, presenting seminars, talks, panel discussions and Q&A sessions. We also run an industry conference, professional development programs and awards with cash prizes, fostering the next generation of documentary filmmakers.
Antenna’s 10th anniversary will take place between 14–24 October 2021 in cinemas across Sydney, Australia.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partnerships & Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.