About the role
Attractive Salary Packaging Options
Supportive team environment
Learning and Development Opportunities
About the role
We are seeking a Caseworker to join our Together Home program located in Waitara, Sydney. This position provides quality case management, case coordination, support and information to homeless individuals and families.
This is a Max-term Part-time position, working 22.8 hours per week until June 2023.
- Screening suitability for internal individual and family support services and making referrals to other services where appropriate;
- Ensuring a safe, supportive and stable living environment is provided for clients accessing CatholicCare’s accommodation services;
- Focusing on case management and case coordination service to families.
- Have Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate area e.g., Social Work, Welfare, Psychology, or related discipline;
- Demonstrated and detailed knowledge of and experience working with housing issues and an understanding of the needs of homeless people;
- Experience and understanding of case management process;
- A Working With Children Check and Criminal History Check;
Have a valid NSW drivers’ licence and insurance.
About the organisation
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are also a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free.
- A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities;
- Access to training and learning opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support; as well as
- An additional Paid Leave day (CatholicCare Day) to be taken at the end of the year.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Caseworker Together Home via Pro Bono Australia.