About the role
Compassion Australia has set an ambitious four-year strategy, to respond to the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to those living in poverty. Achieving this strategy asks for new and innovative ways to create quality content and we are seeking the right leader to take this work forward with excellence.
We are looking for a passionate Journeys Manager to effectively translate supporter insights into brand experience journeys across Compassion AU’s core products.
The Journey Manager will work directly with current journey owners in other functional groups and departments (UX, campaigns, technology, call centre) to map current processes against ideal-state journeys and their corresponding service blueprints. Their work will ensure an intentional, research-based, and seamless supporter experience across every brand touchpoint. This role is a critical for Compassion Australia to pursue a bold strategy to catalyse exponential growth in the number of children and youth released from poverty.
About the Role
The Journey Manager will be responsible in an ongoing way for supporter journeys and service blueprints and ensuring they meet the strategic needs of the organisation. This includes:
- Regular iterations of the journeys based on new insights and identification of gaps in the existing supporter experience.
- Designs, owns, and iterates journey maps and, in consultation with internal stakeholders and journey research, develops service blueprints for individual supporter segments based on stakeholder input and insights.
- Works cross-functionally with departments and subject matter experts to practically implement service blueprints
- Gather journey analytics for established journeys to measure supporter behaviour against desired outcomes.
- Provide direction and leadership to journey owners in all other departments and teams.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent project management skills that is able to guide cross-departmental teams and collaborate closely with a broad network of colleagues both locally and globally. You will have the ability to work autonomously in a self-directed manner and be outcomes focused. We are looking for someone that:
- Has tertiary qualifications in digital marketing, product marketing, lifecycle management, CX management, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience translating data and market research into actionable customer-centric journeys and business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, systemize and implement service blueprints.
- Experience in translating data and market research into actionable processes and systems
- Strong systems-thinker with the ability to assess existing versus ideal-state processes.
- Salesforce CRM and Marcomms capabilities advantageous.
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference. To find out more, click “Apply Now” to download the information pack or reach out to our People and Culture Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial chat.
At the heart of Compassion’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on our faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. Our work is Christ-centred, child focused, and church based.
Applications will close on Sunday 19th September 2021.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Journeys Manager via Pro Bono Australia.