About the role
The Director of Operations role will sit alongside the Director of Ministries role as one of two direct reports to Rev. Dr. Dale Stephenson. These positions have been developed out of a recent restructure of the executive leadership team. The Director of Operations will oversee all of the Financial, HR, Governance, Fundraising, Facilities, Administration and IT functions within the Church.
Experience, knowledge & skills
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be committed to the Values, Mission and Vision of CBC.
- Have excellence in work and in service, maintaining a clear understanding and approach to seeing best outcome of the Group.
- Have an active compassion for those who have not yet come into the knowledge of the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
- Be committed to continued personal growth through prayer, worship, bible study, fellowship and personal holiness.
- Be able to effectively communicate with clients, leadership and members of CBC and its related entities
- Have an openness / teach-ability and willingness to take on new initiatives / ideas.
About the organisation
Crossway Baptist Church began in 1952 as a group of Baptist worshippers and is now the largest Baptist Church in Australia. The Church, under the leadership of Rev. Dr. Dale Stephenson, is renowned for its discipling and community approach, and currently features three campuses with another four in development; 8,000 members sharing 12 services each weekend, including Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean and Indonesia. Russian is done through Satellite TV not as a gathered worship service.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director of Operations: Crossway Baptist Church via Pro Bono Australia.