About the role
Autism CRC is currently seeking an exceptional candidate to undertake the role of Education Product Manager in the Knowledge Translation Team. This is a full-time role, reporting to our Manager, Research Translation, for a period of 12 months with possibility of extension.
This role will drive the development and delivery of inclusionED professional learning platform and community of practice for educators, with evidence-based teaching resources to support diverse learners in inclusive classrooms.
The Education Product Manager will be heavily involved in the day-to-day product development and delivery, working with digital agencies and research partners. They also have an important strategic role and need to understand the market, business, and educators to be empowered to make the right decisions around the roadmap, feature backlog and releases, as well as contribute to the product strategy and vision.
This role requires keen interest and commitment to human-centred design to deliver an engaging and relevant professional learning experience for educators.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, education, or related degree
- Demonstrated commitment to Human-Centred Design
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital product/service delivery with a minimum of 2 years in product ownership/management
- Proven experience building and/or delivering technology solutions with excellent uptake and engagement
- Experience leading project teams, along with ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Project Management Methodologies (eg PMBOK, PRINCE2 and/or Agile)
Qualifications and Experience (Desirable)
- Lived experience of autism
- Experience in development of e-learning and/or education technology solutions
About the organisation
Autism CRC is the world's first national cooperative research centre focused on autism. Our vision is to see autistic people empowered to use their diverse strengths and interests. We are taking a whole-of-life approach to autism focusing on the early years, the school years and adult life.
Our vision is to see autistic people empowered to use their diverse strengths and interests. Our mission is to motivate, facilitate and translate collaborative autism research, across the life-span and the spectrum, underpinned by inclusive practices.
Autism CRC was established in 2013 and is the world’s first national, cooperative research effort focused on autism. We provide the national capacity to develop and deliver evidence-based outcomes through our unique collaboration with the autism community, research organisations, industry and government. Currently, we have 56 participant organisations and other partners based around Australia and internationally.
We are committed to inclusive research practices and co-production of outcomes with those on the spectrum and their families to ensure our research provides practical and tangible outputs that benefit the community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Education Product Manager via Pro Bono Australia.