About the role
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with children and young people as well as people with refugee and asylum-seeking background, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, people with disability and more to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality.
To ensure program engagement and compliance with SSI Group’s Social Impact Framework and Evaluation Framework. The post holder will coordinate, and provide oversight and support, to SSI Group programs and see that outcome measurement and evaluation is integrated in a satisfactory and timely manner. This will be achieved by building and managing effective means of capturing impact and producing knowledge products. These will be used to apply lessons, raise the profile of SSI Group’s impact, both internally and externally, and support organisational strategic planning.
- Framework implementation: In close cooperation with Social Impact Lead and Head of Impact & Insights, contribute to the implementation of the provisions of the Social Impact Framework as specified
- Technical assistance: Develop and deliver outcome measurement plans and support as they pertain to specific programs and contribute to the ongoing integration of good practice
- Training: Build stakeholder capability to implement outcome measurement plans through bespoke and targeted delivery of upskilling activities via diverse mediums e.g., online, in-person, blended
- Knowledge products: Contribute to the delivery of specific social impact knowledge products as defined by program and organisational requirements
- Knowledge sharing: Work with senior leader, managers, communications, and other stakeholders to increase the visibility of social impact knowledge products internally and externally
- Investment initiative: In close cooperation with Social Impact Lead and Head of Impact & Insights, contribute to the Social Impact Investment initiative, including but not limited to desktop research, knowledge production, context scanning, ecosystem mapping, etc
- Evaluation: In close cooperation with Social Impact Lead and Head of Impact & Insights, contribute to the development and implementation of SSI Group’s Evaluation Framework including but not limited to policy and procedure development, process mapping, external evaluation support, etc
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with relevant experience
- Experience in developing Theories of Change, monitoring and evaluation plans, tool development, process guides, and quality control
- Proven experience in collating, integrating, analysing, and presenting data from a wide variety of sources.
- Ability to develop networks and work effectively with a wide range of people, including senior managers and technical staff
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of colleagues and others within and beyond SSI Group
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth
- Access to our in-house wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with children and young people as well as people with refugee and asylum-seeking backgrounds, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, people with disability and more to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Impact and Evaluation Officer via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development