About the role
About the Role
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Officer or Advisor to assist this health-focused organisation with all end to end recruitment activity, generalist HR duties, supporting various line managers across the business. Reporting directly to the Corporate Services Manager, this will suit someone who is proactive, adaptable and relationship-focused. It is initially a six month engagement, with potential permanent opportunities to become available within the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing end to end recruitment activities for the organisation
- Support the full employment lifecycle with onboarding and offboarding processes
- Provide advice and support to business managers
- Preparation of HR documents, updating policies and procedures as required
- Assist the Corporate Services Manager with other ad hoc HR duties or projects as required
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in human resources supporting recruitment and onboarding activities
- Someone who is proactive and helpful, with a willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, as the organisation is going through an exciting period of growth and change
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with a high degree of emotional intelligence
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible, diverse and supportive work culture
- Potential to work 4 days per week, or flexible start and finish times
- Central office location, easily accessible by public transport
- Potential permanent work opportunity over time
- Make an impact in the health sector working for this non-profit organisation
- Encouraging, knowledgeable and experienced manager
About the Organisation
Our client is a small-medium peak industry body, with a focus on health and wellbeing. They are going through an exciting period of growth and change, with considerable ongoing opportunities within the organisation.
Please APPLY or contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Senior Human Resources Officer / Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.