About the role
If you are a great communicator, with experience in customer service we want to talk to you about becoming a member of our vibrant team in the Compassion Australia Supporter Engagement Centre.
Through Compassion Australia, supporters across Australia and Asia sponsor over 125,000 children who are living in poverty in 25 countries in Africa, Asia, and Central and South America.
About the Role
Your role as a Supporter Relationship Specialist will be to deliver memorable experiences for our supporters in our multi-channel contact centre covering phone, email and social media. You will provide:
- Excellent customer service
- Carefully listen to our supporters’ queries and concerns, answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to assist and serve supporters of varying backgrounds and with different needs while maintaining a positive attitude and reflection of Compassion Australia
- Maintain and update our supporter data, and communicate the impact of this wonderful ministry.
We currently have Full Time and Part Time Temporary (24 hours minimum) roles available on an initial 2 year contract.
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and:
- Be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference and maintain a High level of excellence in all individual interactions with supporters.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time well to achieve the best supporter experience.
- Have a great capacity to learn new skills and enthusiastically engage in a wide variety of administrative and customer service tasks.
- Availability to work on a rotating weekly roster anywhere between 7:45am & 7pm, Monday to Friday
- Available to work either in our head office in Newcastle, Remote from home or anywhere in NSW or a blended arrangement
If you would love to be one of our Supporter Relationship Specialists, please download the information pack and submit your application, including a 1 minute cover video introducing yourself and why you’re interested in working at Compassion in the Supporter Relationship Centre.
To take the first step in this exciting journey, click on “Apply Now”. Applications close Sunday 3rd October 2021.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our People and Culture Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Supporter Relationship Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.