About the role
- Blend of Work from Home and office Base in Logan, QLD
- Full Time-Permanent Role, working 35hrs per week
- Competitive salary for the right candidate plus Salary Packaging Options!
Our Recruitment team has undergone a significant transformation to move to a paperless, efficient, and value-focused service to the business with fantastic new technology to support recruitment, on-boarding, and building a passive talent community.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead you will be looking after a business portfolio and performing a 360-recruitment role including
- Meeting with the business hiring managers to pick up detailed job briefs and assist them with writing effective job descriptions
- Writing advertisements and screening ad response to present a qualified shortlist
- Providing advice and support for interviews including coaching on competency-based interviewing
- Managing the offer, background check and on-boarding processes
- Sourcing, screening & shortlisting candidates
- Build relationships with candidate pool and develop trust
- Managing incoming queries to the team inbox
- General support of the recruitment team
- Recruiting interstate
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience within recruitment/resourcing
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Will have a proactive and hard-working attitude
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Professional & friendly manner
- Self-motivated and a team player
If you have the qualities and experience, we want to hear from you! Apply now and don’t miss out on your opportunity to be part of a dynamic and agile company.
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry-leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
Access Community Services Limited (ACSL) is Australia's leader and specialist in settlement, employment, training, and youth and social enterprises for migrants, refugees and mainstream clients, in Queensland, particularly in the South East.
As a community-based, not-for-profit organisation limited by guarantee, we boast over a 30 year history of serving our local community which was originally established in Logan in 1984. We are committed to fostering community development, youth, settlement and employment initiatives and to providing personal support programs to address the needs of disadvantaged youth and community groups including migrants, refugees, humanitarian entrants and visa holders.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you hit "Apply Now'
Please submit your application addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages) included along with the cover letter attachment and current resume directly via our careers page here: https://www.accesscommunity.
***Applications will not be considered without the resume and response to selection criteria. Please merge your cover letter and selection criteria in a single document.***
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please quote in application: Talent Acquisition Resourcer via Pro Bono Australia.