About the role
- Join a leader in youth mental health, revolutionising services to our young people
- Be part of a supportive team with career development and growth opportunities in digital mental health
- Fixed term until 30 October 2022 with opportunity for further employment
- Access to generous NFP salary packaging and flexible work/life balance arrangements
Orygen Digital is seeking a Clinical Administration and Operations Officer. You will be well supported operationally to ensure your career at Orygen is both fulfilling and rewarding without compromising on your life goals.
If you have a passion for the field of youth mental health and want to make a real difference to the lives of young people and their families and carers and share Orygen’s values of respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence and innovation, then we would love you to join the Orygen team to revolutionise youth mental health.
The role and your impact
The Clinical Administration and Operations Officer is a broad and busy role providing great opportunities to broaden and develop both your administrative and operations skills in an exciting, supportive workplace culture. You will:
- Provide administrative support (e.g. diary management, travel booking) for clinical and moderation team, including National Clinical Services Manager
- Prepare workforce data and internal and external reports
- Support and co-ordinate recruitment, orientation and training activities across the team
- Act as the principal contact point for the external stakeholders for the clinical and moderation team
- Manage the roster with the National Clinical Services Manager including roster change requests and coordinating a suitable roster for the national team with on call, weekend, public holiday and evening coverage.
You are passionate, energetic and determined to make a difference to health outcomes for young people. In addition, you will bring:
- Demonstrated understanding and relevant experience and knowledge with compliance, legal and industrial relations framework
- Demonstrates commitment to the values of Orygen and the ability to contribute to the strategic agenda of Orygen in line with its priorities.
- Capacity to be proactive, assertive, and work well under pressure or within tight time frames.
- Exceptional organisation skills with a passion for planning, organising and prioritising administrative tasks and systems, including managing competing tasks rapidly and ensuring deadlines are met under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish friendly and professional rapport with a wide range of stakeholders including Board members, senior levels of Government, partner organisations, members of the public and clients and families.
- Knowledge of and the ability to efficiently use ICT and organisation systems.
To view the FULL selection criteria and learn more about this opportunity, please go to www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us to view the Position Description or contact Gretel O’Loughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salary and benefits
Depending on your skills and experience, a salary of $60,000 – $75,000 p.a. is offered plus superannuation and access to generous NFP salary packaging.
Orygen is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports employees to achieve their career goals without compromising their life goals. With this in mind Orygen offers a range of employment benefits including generous paid leave, flexible work arrangement, an employee assistance program, well regarded supervision and a supportive team, career growth and development opportunities, purposeful work that makes a real difference to lives of young people and their families and carers and career opportunities within an organisation that is the leader in youth mental health.
About the organisation
The why behind what we do is important. We believe that all young people deserve to grow into adulthood with optimal mental health. Everything we do is focused on this outcome. Orygen is leading and redefining what’s possible in global research, policy, education and clinical care. Find out more on our website.
How to apply
Please refer to the position description and submit your cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and resume to email@example.com, using the subject line ‘Clinical Administration and Operations Officer’ followed by your ‘full name’.
You are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible. Orygen may close the advertisement before the closing date.
Orygen is dedicated to gender equality, diversity and inclusivity. We strive to continue to build a culturally safe workplace where our values underpin the way we work and our commitment to First Nations people of Australia, young people and their families, LGBTIQA+ people and CALD people. We strongly encourage applications from the First Nations people.
Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Please quote in application: CLINICAL ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATIONS OFFICER via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Health_–_General, #Mental_Health