About the role
- Join a leader in youth mental health, revolutionising services to our young people
- Help lead the way in digital youth mental health
- Access to generous NFP salary packaging and flexible work/life balance arrangements
Orygen is seeking a Project Manager to lead the execution of an exciting new project focused on the implementation of a digital intervention within youth mental health services in Queensland.
If you have a passion for the field of youth mental health and want to make a real difference in the lives of young people and their families and carers and share Orygen’s values of respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence and innovation, then we would love you to join the Orygen team to revolutionise youth mental health.
The role and your impact
Full-time fixed term position available until 30 September 2023, with potential for further employment.
This project is of significant size and will require effective project management and stakeholder engagement to ensure its effective implementation. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the careful management of project budget and timelines, project reporting along with nimbly identifying and addressing key project risks and issues. In addition, you will be a foundation and crucial centrepoint for the project team in Queensland and thus support with the recruitment and onboarding of new staff and creation and maintenance of a strong team culture.
You are passionate, energetic and determined to make a difference to health outcomes for young people. In addition, you will have:
- Tertiary level qualifications in fields such as business management, public health, allied health, health economics or other relevant fields.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management at a senior level.
- Highly developed organisational and project management skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in continuous quality improvement, human-centred design and project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively and building and maintaining effective internal and external relationships.
- Experience and confidence managing and updating budgets and/or financial models.
- Understanding of youth mental health systems and the not-for-profit sector, and an ability to apply this knowledge to the Orygen Digital context.
To view the FULL selection criteria and learn more about this opportunity, please go to www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us to view the Position Description or contact Dan Code at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salary and benefits
Depending on your skills and experience, a salary of $100,000 – $120,000 p.a. is offered plus superannuation and access to generous NFP salary packaging.
Orygen is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports employees to achieve their career goals without compromising their life goals. With this in mind, Orygen offers a range of employment benefits including generous paid leave, flexible work arrangement, an employee assistance program, well-regarded supervision and a supportive team, career growth and development opportunities, purposeful work that makes a real difference to lives of young people and their families and carers and career opportunities within an organisation that is the leader in youth mental health.
About the organisation
The why behind what we do is important. We believe that all young people deserve to grow into adulthood with optimal mental health. Everything we do is focused on this outcome. Orygen is leading and redefining what’s possible in global research, policy, education and clinical care. Find out more on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: PROJECT MANAGER via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Mental_Health