About the role
Community Connect Transport offers a caring and supportive transport service to our clients which is integral to the mobility of an ageing population as well as people with disabilities. Our primary aim is to increase our My Aged Care (CHSP), CTP and NDIS client base and to develop our commercial services.
We are seeking a dynamic, self motivated individual with a proven track record in new business development within the community, health or disability sector.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will:
- Identify potential innovations and growth opportunities that do not conflict with/compromise LNSCT receiving continued TfNSW core funding, post FY22.
- To secure CSR funding from medium to large companies on the North Shore of Sydney as primary focus.
- Strong knowledge of the North Shore medium to large business environment
- Strong writing and pitching skills to business
- Graphic design skills and strong IT competence for website and social media
- Successful securement of CSR funds from businesses in last 5 yrs
- Capacity to work productively independently and offsite and work closely with the general manager on strategies to secure funding sources
- Business securement opportunities and partnerships in sector and allied services.
Performance based 12 mth employment with review
- Base salary for minimum 16 hrs/week $50k + 10% super + generous incentive package.
- Tertiary qualifications in business/business management/ social/health services and related.
- Support infrastructure provided by negotiation- Laptop, printer, paper, klm travel, parking fees.
To be successful in this exciting and rewarding role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven results in generating NET income for businesses in the last 3 years
- Demonstrable success in commercial negotiations, growing sustainable businesses and delivering growth plans over the last 3 years
- Graphic designer skills and IT competence for CCT website.
- Demonstrable knowledge of relevant State and Federal Government regulatory requirements and stakeholder groups involved in aged, disability sector and/or transport sector.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail.
- NSW Driver’s license class to travel to meet corporate sector
- A Working with Children Check and a Criminal Record Check will be carried out prior to commencement of employment
- Proof of double vaccination essential
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Interviews are now commencing
About the organisation
How to apply
Email your resume to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Business Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services