About the organisation
Access Community Services Limited (ACSL) is Australia's leader and specialist in the settlement, employment, training and youth and social enterprises for migrants, refugees and mainstream clients, in Queensland, particularly in the South East.
As a community-based, not-for-profit organisation limited by guarantee, we boast over a 30-year history of serving our local community which was originally established in Logan in 1984.
We are committed to fostering community development, youth, settlement and employment initiatives and to providing personal support programs to address the needs of disadvantaged youth and community groups including migrants, refugees, humanitarian entrants and visa holders.
About the role
- Amazing NFP Organisation!
- Supportive Team
- Opportunity for Career Growth
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to position the organisation as a local leader, being best in class.
Your goal is to build the network and achieve the required individual performance levels in the delivery of fee-for-service and contracted employment services, specifically the registration of customers and placement of job seekers into secure sustainable employment.
- Develop and manage new and existing business processes and foster relationships and partnerships, ultimately resulting in revenue growth for the organization.
- Initiate and maintain effective networks/relationships with local and regional employers, industry, community, Government bodies and associated organisations, contribute to and implement strategies that increase market awareness of the Employment & Training Services;
- Support Employment Team to ensure all team and individual KPIs are met including targets, outcomes, claims and all service requirements as stipulated by ACEL;
- Supervise and mentor employment sales personnel to ensure KPI’s are achieved across the team
- Identify, implement and maintain person-centred strategies to attract and retain both clients and employers;
- Effectively negotiate employment opportunities for clients;
- Ensuring operations are conducted ethically, fairly and within the statutory legal and contractual requirements of funded programs;
- Develop and execute Agreements with external Providers to increase Fee For Service opportunities;
- Work to strict sales targets and KPIs, within the standards of Disability Employment, ParentsNext, and any other program as required; whilst providing exceptional customer service to clients, employers and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a customer database;
- Have a strong understanding of the local labour market wherever Access has Employment sites and be able to identify emerging opportunities;
- Meet your KPIs by converting sales leads into sustainable placements;
- Deliver effective Post Placement Support to both the employee and employer in order to maintain employment long term as required;
- Monitor client job placements and outcomes ensuring that team file case notes and all other documentation are relevant and in line with the minimum standards. prepare regular reporting to the Executive Manager Employment Services;
- Positively promote ACEL and its services, maintaining a high profile and professional company image;
- Assist and support clients to become work ready;
- Participate in corporate and community events.
The successful candidate may possess the following:
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service in a complex stakeholder environment;
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/sales;
- Demonstrated success working in a target driven environment and exceed KPI’s;
- Be a self-motivated, results driven professional passionate about using your skills to help unemployed job seekers secure employment;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to adapt style to suit audience;
- Resilient and positive person with infectious energy;
- Exceptional Time management and organisational skills;
- Quality attention to detail and ability to effectively and accurately record information;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on time and comprehensive reports;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple projects on time;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government and Non-Government and community sector departments;
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships with a broad range of key stakeholders, including industry and employers, that drive employment outcomes (Sustainability);
- Demonstrated ability to understand labour market trends, barriers facing clients, and to match clients with employer needs;
- Strong positive problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Knowledge and application of Disability Employment Services (DES) contract DEED and guidelines desirable but not essential.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Support_Services, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development