About the organisation
About the role
Compassion Australia has set an ambitious three-year strategy, to respond to the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to those living in poverty. Working for Compassion Australia is more than just doing a job, you’ll be using your passion and skills to support children living in poverty all over the world.
We are looking for a highly competent individual to assist in the achievement of strategy, the efficient use of Compassion’s resources, providing insight into current and future performance, supporting the decision making process through partnership with organisation departments as well as identifying opportunities for continual improvement.
- Partnering with Support Services department managers
- Development of strong and effective relationships with people managers, providing consultation on a range of complex finance matters
- Management of Annual Budget process for Support Services departments
- Management of Mid-year Reforecast process for Support Services
- Development of Strategic Project (KANBAN) finance framework, reporting, ROI and benefit analysis
- Capex requests and costing of strategic projects and initiatives for Support Services
- Development of Departmental Financial & Performance Reports and provision of commentary and analysis of performance
- Assistance in development of Support services strategies and work force plans
- Development and management of Cost Allocation Methodology for support Services activities and ROI reporting for Support Services projects
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business
- At least 3 years in an accounting, finance or analytical support role
- Experience managing budgets and forecasts
- Strong analytical and financial reporting skills
- Experience using Dynamics GP and Power BI desired but not essential
- Experience in the not-for-profit industry
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a difference. This is a unique opportunity to use your skills and experience to help release children from poverty. This role will offer flexible working arrangements, such as 9-day fortnight, or a monthly RDO and great salary packaging opportunities to maximise your take-home pay.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please review the application pack and submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applications close on Sunday 30th January 2022.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our People and Culture Team via email at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Finance Business Partner - Support Services via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development