About the organisation
At ARACY, we catalyze change by bringing people and knowledge together for the benefit of children and young people in Australia.
We believe that all children and young people in Australia should have every opportunity to thrive.
To thrive, children and young people need to be valued, loved and safe, they need their basic material needs met, they need to be healthy, learning, participating in family, community and decision making, and have a positive sense of their identity and culture.
About the role
- Part-time or Full-time opportunity
- Canberra, Brisbane or Remote
- Amplify ARACY’s purpose to give Australian children and young people every opportunity to thrive.
- Technical and evaluation experience with an interest in innovation
In this role….
You will develop, lead and advise on contemporary performance measurement and impact evaluation practices across a range of projects and programs relating to the wellbeing of children and young people, as well as leading ARACY’s own impact strategy.
This new position offers the opportunity to demonstrate technical leadership and develop innovative collaborations and partnerships, finding effective ways to demonstrate impact in complex fields and over multiple time horizons.
- Experience in applying contemporary performance measurement and impact evaluation practices and tools
- Understanding of systems theory
- Project management experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with relevant experience
- Membership of the Australian Evaluation Society highly regarded
In addition, a commitment to our ARACY Values is essential:
- Connectedness – we build genuine partnerships and acknowledge that true collaboration involves giving something up for the greater good.
- Equity – we are committed to helping build a society that understands and respects fairness and equity, and values children not only as future adult contributors but for their own place and voice in society.
- Inclusion – we value the breadth and depth of all people and ideas regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, political affiliation, gender, sexuality or other characteristics.
- Integrity – we are non-partisan. We advocate for and with children and young people. We present the evidence even when it challenges common understanding. We manage the resources available to us honestly and responsibly.
ARACY offers flexible working arrangements and this role can be done from Canberra, Brisbane or remotely. A remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant, commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Systems and Evaluation Officer via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Community_Support_Services, #Youth_and_Young_People