About the organisation
For more than 30 years, Carers Queensland has been working to advocate for equal rights, opportunities, and enhanced outcomes for families.
We work within and value our local community, responding to the unmet need with care and respect, assisting those who are disconnected through high-quality personalized support.
Our objective is to ensure you achieve your goals, enhance your relationships, and can move forward with a life based on your own decisions and choices.
About the role
Do you want to…
- Join our innovative and successful Your Caring Way Program as a leader – training, supporting and enabling our Vocational Coaches to assist Carers in exploring their options for employment/volunteering and/or training – and taking the necessary steps to achieving their goals?
- Use your leadership experience to drive our vocational coaching service to meet program Key Performance Indicators and Program outcomes?
- Take on an important role in further enhancing Carers Queensland’s reputation as a high-quality service provider within the Community Services sector?
- An experienced successful team leader?
- Able to develop and maintain high-quality planning, execution, performance management and organisational standards and deadlines?
- Experienced in leading and achieving strong customer service outcomes in a vocational services environment?
Do you have …
- Qualifications in Coaching and/or Career Counselling with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an operational leadership role in a vocational service organisation?
- Experience in delivering State or Federal Government Community Service contracts?
- The ability to deliver strategic and operational plans to support customer growth, customer engagement and satisfaction and quality and compliance outcomes?
- The capability to help build and maintain strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders?
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Remuneration Package of CSW6.1 – $93,012.17 per annum – $46.91 per hour (plus superannuation)
- Excellent Not-for-Profit Tax Benefits available
- Monthly accrued days off available
- A flexible and supportive work environment where your contribution is highly valued
- Laptop and phone supplied
- Work from Home days available
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Vocational Coach Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Mental_Health