About the organisation
Documentary Australia is a not-for-profit organisation enabling social impact documentaries to be funded and screened to inspire social change. We place documentary stories at the heart of social impact campaigns, surrounding films with a coalition of partners to engage broad audiences in social change initiatives.
About the role
Role: Partnerships and Evaluation Coordinator
– Partnerships and Development Director
– Evaluation Director
Employment Status: Full or Part-time (3 days minimum)
The Partnerships and Evaluation Coordinator will work closely with the Partnerships and Development Director and Evaluation Director to coordinate fundraising initiatives, implement evaluation activities and provide organisational support.
Coordinate fundraising and partnership development activities
- Undertake research to support the identification of new major donors and funding opportunities
- Maintain the grants pipeline in Strategic Grants & our organisational database, Salesforce
- Manage our reporting schedule for all active major donors and agreements with donors, partners and grants
- Draft project proposals and create cases for support for major donors, funders, corporate partners and grant applications
- Coordinate and draft donor and grant reporting and acquittal requirements
- Create grant snapshots at the completion of funding agreements to showcase a range of filmmaker and philanthropic partnerships and achievements
- Assist with internal reporting requirements for board
- Provide communications support including the creation of marketing collateral, presentations, other fundraising assets & related outreach.
Support organisational and film project evaluation activities
- Implement organisational data collection processes such as our annual filmmaker and donor surveys
- Manage data entry in our organisational database, Salesforce
- Coordinate data across our website, database and survey platforms
- Be a first point of contact for filmmakers who are interested in evaluating their projects
- Support the development of additional resources to build filmmaker capacity to track and measure the impact of their projects
- Prepare for and conduct interviews with a range of stakeholders
- Undertake research across our seven key issue areas and for film projects to inform the development of their fundraising and impact strategies
- Collate and synthesise information from a range of sources and create engaging outputs for our key stakeholders
- Develop case studies to highlight the successes and lessons of a range of film projects.
Provide organisation-wide support as required
- Provide assistance across the team to support organisational activities including screenings and events
- Contribute to team planning, project design & prioritisation
- Contribute to design of flyers, cases for support and other key collateral
- Coordinate the office calendar and keeping team members abreast of upcoming activities and deliverables.
Essential selection criteria:
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and process orientation
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage a broad range of activities and projects simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communication skills including an ability to create visual and written content
- Good skills in MS Office – particularly excel – and databases, including data tracking and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with diverse groups and deal sensitively with people and personal information
- Ability to work autonomously, constructively and collaboratively as a part of a dynamic, high performing, fun team.
- Demonstrated experience within a research and/or fundraising work environment
- Research and analytical skills and experience
- Design capability, including experience using Canva and Keynote
- Knowledge of the philanthropic landscape
- Experience in developing procedures and processes to maintain evaluation data quality and integrity
- Experience using Salesforce or a similar database.
How to apply
To apply, send CV and cover letter to:
Subject: Partnerships and Evaluation Coordinator
Please quote in application: PARTNERSHIPS AND EVALUATION COORDINATOR via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Arts_and_Culture, #Conservation_and_Environment, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights