About the organisation
Lung Foundation Australia is an award-winning profit for purpose organisation and national peak health and advisory body. We were named Non-Government Organisation of the Year in 2020 and The Voice Projects Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021.
We operate from three offices: Brisbane (Corporate Office), Sydney (fundraising) and Melbourne (research) with a national footprint established by our support and research programs.
About the role
Reporting to the CFO the full-time Salesforce Administrator will join an established operations team based in our head office in Milton, Brisbane. Salesforce has already been implemented and we are now looking for someone to be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce platform, associated applications and supporting approximately 50 users across the organisation.
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator with a record of successful system integration over multiple platforms. Experience in a Not-for-Profit environment including fundraising functions would be ideal.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management and problem solving ability.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate effectively to a range of different audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders, internally and externally.
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Ability to identify service improvements.
- Proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks and respond to changing priorities and short deadlines.
- Experienced use of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to travel interstate to other office locations as required.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary packaging options – up to $15,900 tax free per year.
- Flexible work life balance opportunities including working from home and flexible rostering.
- Additional leave including birthday leave, 4 mental health days per year, 10 days paid domestic violence leave, 10 days paid COVID leave and 16 weeks paid parental leave including superannuation in addition to government support.
- Generous professional development allowance per annum.
- Rewards and Recognition program.
- Wellness program and social club events.
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is funded by the employer for business and private access.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Salesforce Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.