About the organisation
About the role
Compassion Australia has set an ambitious four-year strategy, to respond to the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to those living in poverty. Achieving this strategy asks for new and innovative ways to form partnerships and we are seeking the right leader to take this work forward with excellence.
We are looking for someone who understands how deeply God cares for the poor, and has vision for the global and Australian Church to be central in taking action and expressing that care. The Church Team Manager for the Queensland team leads their team to operationalise the national strategy for partnering with, equipping and enabling our Church neighbours for greatest impact for those in poverty.
About the Role
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Deliver on the Church neighbourhood strategy within state/area through building a highly engaged and effective team (incl setting & achieving measures)
- Provide effective mentoring, coaching, development and support for team members within state/area
- Develop a healthy workplace culture in line with Compassion’s cultural purpose & values
- Collaborate with relevant internal departments to meet the needs of your audiences and partners
- Adopt and implement agreed upon national processes and methodologies to deliver the strategy in consultation with the Church Neighbourhood Lead
- Develop and maintain program & product knowledge and understanding of our unique value proposition
- Develop and maintain key networks and relationships for Church neighbourhood
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities and leads for your team
- Manage portfolio of partnerships
We are looking for someone that has:
- Track record in implementing effective growth strategies
- A proven track record in managing relationships with client/customer/partner relationships
- Experience working collaboratively to deliver solutions that meet customer needs
- Experience Communicating with impact in written and verbal
- Experience developing high performing teams
- Highly Desirable – Bachelors degree in MBA, Business, Commerce or relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in customer centric environments
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference. To find out more, click “Apply Now” to download the information pack or reach out to our People and Culture Team at email@example.com for an initial chat.
At the heart of Compassion’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on our faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. Our work is Christ-centred, child focused, and church based.
Applications close midnight Monday 27th June 2022.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Church Team Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development