About the organisation
About the role
NGO Recruitment is the leading not-for-profit sector recruitment specialist. For more than 15 years, we have recruited for a vast range of not-for-profits, from large multinational NGOs to community centres around Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
With a loyal LinkedIn following of 150,000 and a candidate database of more than 200,000 professionals, our unrivalled networks and specialist firsthand sector knowledge enable us to find the very best local and international talent to help drive, shape and empower the sector across Australia and Asia Pacific.
Benefits & Culture
- Established, reputable brand
- Lucrative commission structure
- 5,000+ talented professionals placed since 2004
- 500+ not-for-profit partner organisations across the region
Join our Asia Pacific and International team, recruiting exclusive, retained, permanent positions across a diverse range of clients and INGO’s. You will manage assignments end to end including:
- Attending client meetings and job briefings
- Developing sophisticated proposals
- Researching job technicalities, drafting advertisements and conducting candidate searches
- Screening candidates, coordinating interviews and writing candidate reports
- Conducting reference checks and coordinating placements
- Engaging and nurturing relationships with existing clients
- Growing talent pools and building sustainable relationships with candidates
You’re highly organised, a quick worker and detail orientated with strong research and resourcing skills and experience recruiting assignments end to end. Additionally you bring:
- Recruitment/talent acquisition experience
- A collaborative and values based approach
- Confident and articulate communication
- Excellent relational skills
- Ability to understand technical and complex job functions and skill requirements
Previous exposure to the NFP sector or the APAC region will be highly regarded. Importantly your values will be aligned to the work of the organisations we support.
If you’re interested in working with top not-for-profit clients across APAC and internationally, please apply by sending your resume and a cover letter responding to the skills required. Alternatively, please call Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570 for a further discussion.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Recruitment Consultant - Asia Pacific & International via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Conservation_and_Environment, #Consulting, #Employment_Services, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development