About the organisation
About the role
We are looking for a highly competent individual who would enjoy being part of a vibrant team, assisting with building and supporting relationships with advocates, donors and church leaders to further the mission of Compassion in releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Do you have a passion to use your skills and experiences to make a difference for children living in poverty? Do you want to make an impact and be part of a ministry that transforms lives?
The Relationship Facilitator will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient execution of various activities designed to support the Strategic Partnerships Department in order to maximise Compassion Australia’s profile, influence and impact within Queensland.
- In collaboration within the Strategic Partnerships Department increase Compassion Australia’s profile, influence and impact with major donors and churches.
- Develop, maintain, and grow low and medium touch relationships with supporters
- Support lead generation activities to gain presentations and meetings with supporters
- Lead and/or participate in the organisation and running of events.
- Manage Queensland team day to day logistics support including Child Sponsorship Forms, mail, banking, and marketing collateral for use in churches and with major givers.
- Data entry and maintenance of the CRM system.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- A proven track record of providing wide-ranging administrative support to a cross-functional team
- Exemplary administrative skills, including outstanding attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills, including the ability to communicate via phone and email with advocates, donors, church leaders and people from diverse backgrounds
- A willingness to assist in other organisational growth initiatives
- Experience managing and maintaining relationships with customers/supporters
- Experience in lead generation and prospecting including experience in cold & warm calls (desirable)
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please review the application pack and submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applications close midnight Wednesday 29th June 2022.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact People and Culture via email at email@example.com .
How to apply
Please quote in application: Relationship Facilitator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development