About the organisation
At NSW Trustee & Guardian, we protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of our customers. Whether we are writing a Will, acting as an executor, attorney, trustee, guardian, or financial manager, we are here for critical moments in our customers’ lives. Join our dedicated NSW Government agency and make a difference in the lives of over 47,000 people each year.
About the role
- Ongoing roles with NSW Government
- Clerk Grade 7/8 role. Base salary $99,431 pa to $110,064 pa plus employer’s contribution to super and annual leave loading.
- Work on strategic outcome-driven projects
- Opportunities to up-skill and develop your career
- Location: Sydney CBD. Flexible working options available
It is an exciting time to join NSW Trustee and Guardian as we drive to be more customer-centered. This new role will be directly responsible for driving our customer journey design and service improvement initiatives.
You will play a key role in putting customers at the centre of our services. You will get to work on interesting, innovative and exciting strategic projects, collaborating across the agency to influence change that improves the end-to-end experience for our customers.
We are looking for two motivated service designers to join the team and help make a difference to our customers.
About the team
The Customer Experience division provides a wide range of specialist support across NSW Trustee & Guardian divisions including customer advocacy support, service design, business development, marketing, brand, communications, and media services.
About the role
The Service Design Officer will undertake discovery analysis to identify improvement opportunities. They will develop conceptual models and help design improved customer journeys, ensuring that services are aligned with our award-winning Customer Excellence Principles.
The role will collaborate widely across the organisation and with key stakeholders to influence change that improves customer outcomes.
For more information about the position, view the role description.
- Motivated service designer with demonstrated experience working with human-centred design (HCD) thinking
- Passionate about supporting the customer journey design and service improvement initiatives.
- Collaborative working style to build good rapport with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, and community at all levels.
- Outcomes-driven and able to support and deliver continuous improvement.
- Advanced communication skills to help others understand the customer perspective, challenges, and opportunities.
- Enjoy working both collaboratively and independently, managing competing priorities whilst remaining focussed on achieving our goals.
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in a relevant discipline or industry within services sector, professional and or community focussed areas across a diverse range of customer groups.
Our commitment to diversity
Our workplace reflects the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, experiences and abilities. This includes women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers interesting, challenging and rewarding work that has real purpose. Other benefits of joining us include:
- work-life balance with flexible work options including flex leave
- leave options including 14 weeks’ parental or adoption leave
- career development
- Fitness Passport
Be part of something bigger. For more about joining us, visit the Careers page on our website.
How to apply
To apply for this role, hit the Apply Now Button and:
- Complete the online application
- Submit a resume (max 5 pages)
- Attach a cover letter (max 2 pages) addressing the following targeted questions:
- Outline how you meet the focus capabilities of this role, as outlined in the role description.
- Provide examples where you can demonstrate the key knowledge and experience, and essential requirements of this role, as outlined in the role description.
Read: writing your job application for tips with the application process.
Applications close 11:59pm, Wednesday 13 July 2022.
For enquiries, please contact Madeleine Robertson, Director, Customer Experience on 0439 741 380 or email Madeleine.Robertson@tag.nsw.gov.au.
For enquiries about the recruitment process, please contact Sheena Cabe, Talent Advisor on email@example.com.
Do not send your applications directly via email or LinkedIn. Only applications submitted via the online portal will be accepted.
If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process or workplace, please let us know.
Offers of employment will be subject to reference checks and relevant clearances.
A talent pool may be created for future ongoing, temporary and part-time roles, and is valid for 18-months.
All candidates applying for this role must comply with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, have an up to date COVID-19 vaccination status and be able to provide acceptable proof. Further information about vaccination requirements will be provided to successful candidates and is also available via email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: Service Design Officer via Pro Bono Australia.