About the organisation
About the role
Working collaboratively with WCIG’s Board Directors, Executive, Stakeholders and Partners, the CEO will lead WCIG through the next chapter of evolution and growth to continue to respond to the changing needs of vulnerable and marginalised groups. This pivotal leadership opportunity follows the retirement of a well- respected CEO after 20 years of loyal service and extraordinary achievement.
You will have oversight of WCIG service delivery and operations, plus risk, compliance, quality and governance aspects, and provide visionary leadership to WCIG, and the entire team of 200+ staff in multiple locations across Melbourne and Geelong regions.
Building relationships with diverse stakeholders and networks will be crucial, and span across government, community organisations, delivery partners and commercial business, as well as WCIG’s beneficiaries. As CEO, you will lead development of the next strategic plan, and delivery of operational plans and activities to create partnerships to achieve WCIG’s goals and objectives.
- An empowering, collaborative and values-driven leader with strong alignment to WCIG’s core values – relationships, optimism, innovation, diversity, advocacy and staff.
- Proven experience managing a multi-faceted employment or human services organisation, plus understanding of the broader landscape and complexities of the sector
- Understanding of government policy, NDIS, the tender process and program contract requirements
- Strong financial, commercial and political acumen
- Embrace technology, ideas, innovation and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- A growth mindset, together with analytical and problem-solving ability
- Experience managing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and/or Social Enterprises is highly regarded.
APPLY NOW if you are values-driven leader with relevant experience and sector knowledge, together with commitment to WCIG’s vision – Improving Lives through Dignity & Choice.
Gembridge is proud to partner with WCIG.
To request a candidate pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 22 August 2022.
For a confidential discussion, contact Michelle Varcoe at Gembridge on 03 8375 9661.
How to apply
Please quote in application: CEO via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Education_and_Employment, #Social_Enterprise