About the organisation
When it comes to our environment, the Australian Conservation Foundation has been leading the way in protecting our living world for over half a century.
We are the national environment organisation committed to caring for Australia’s unique and beautiful wildlife and natural world. We’re inclusive, non-partisan and funded by the Australian community.
Whether it’s advocating for the Great Barrier Reef, koalas snoozing in big old trees or for strong climate action, our dedicated community of over 700,000 supporters are constantly working to create a world where forests, rivers, people, and wildlife thrive.
About the role
- Use your experience managing and growing a Gifts in Wills program to support ACF to speak out, show up and act for a world where forests, rivers, people and wildlife thrive.
- Permanent full-time position with a salary of $104,882 per annum plus 10.5% superannuation and amazing working conditions
- Located in Melbourne (Wurundjeri Country), Brisbane (Yugerra Country), Canberra (Ngunawal Country), or Sydney (Gadigal Country) – your choice!
What’s the gig?
The Fundraising Team raises revenue by engaging donors in our mission through regular giving, individual giving, gifts in wills, major gifts and community fundraising. Our focus is on finding, retaining, and stewarding donors who enable ACF to deliver on our bold environmental goals.
With the planet in a climate and extinction crisis, we are embarking on an ambitious campaign to double annual fundraising revenue over the next few years to ensure ACF can have maximum impact during this critical decade.
The Gifts in Wills Manager is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive donor-centric multi-channel marketing and lead generation strategy to grow the bequest program, ensuring we can continue to speak out and stand up for nature for generations to come.
You have experience managing and growing a Gifts in Wills program using multi-channel marketing, relationship fundraising and targeted data analytics.
You love collaborating with an energetic and vibrant team and pulling together all the pieces to produce fundraising campaigns that get people talking.
You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated through your ability to build respectful relationships, influence with diplomacy and tact, and demonstrate emotionally intelligent leadership.
Finally, you love nature, and you are excited to inspire bequestors to support the amazing work ACF is doing to create real solutions for a better future so we can keep on enjoying life in this beautiful country.
Why work for us?
You’ll do important work with one of Australia’s most impactful organisations, and with our world-class organisational culture and great team, we guarantee you’ll have fun along the way.
ACF is proud to offer our staff a supportive workplace with excellent conditions, including:
- Genuine flexibility in working hours and location
- Four weeks of annual leave a year plus an additional three days off over the Christmas / New Year period
- Thirty days of personal leave a year (pro-rata) available to use immediately upon commencement
- Superannuation contribution of 10.5%
- Access to Long Service Leave after five years of continuous service
- Eighteen weeks paid parental leave for parents (regardless of who is the birth parent) after 12 months of service
- Ongoing professional development opportunities tailored to your individual career goals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing support
People are at the heart of everything we do to protect our planet. To achieve the bold change we seek, we must represent the richness of diversity within our communities so that all of us who care about nature can step up and lead.
ACF is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We actively encourage First Nations people, people from CALD backgrounds, LGBTIQA+ people, people with disability and others who have diverse experiences of our world to apply for this opportunity.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Gifts in Wills Manager via Pro Bono Australia.