About the organisation
About the role
A great opportunity to join a leader in the sector that believes young people and families should be safe, thriving, and hopeful.
Reporting to the CEO, this newly created role is responsible for service delivery, ensuring a high standard of client care by providing leadership in service design, practice development, professional supervision and debrief support to the service delivery team.
Your focus will be on ensuring efficient and innovative service delivery practices are adopted and maintained as well as ensuring contract requirements and organisational service development goals are fulfilled. Through reflective practice, you will support continuous improvement; quality assurance; continued professional development; well-being and alignment to best practice standards and client needs.
Central to your leadership style is a strengths-based approach that creates a safe and secure working environment through the provision of guidance, feedback and mentoring.
To be successful in this role we would anticipate your experience would include:
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion, with a high level First Nations and CALD cultural awareness, understanding and experience of young people with diverse genders, bodies and sexualities, and a commitment to self-determination and advocacy
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Providing reflective clinical supervision and coaching to a team of Youth Practitioners, generally working in case management framework
- the practical application of strengths-based and trauma-informed therapeutic approaches
- building, maintaining and nurturing relevant networks and collaborative relationships with stakeholders
It is expected that these experiences will be underpinned by the possession of tertiary qualifications in the areas of Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or similar.
This is an exceptional opportunity to lead and work within an organisation dedicated to improving outcomes for young people in their community. To be considered, please submit your resume and a 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining the skills and experience you would bring to the position to careers @ontalent.com.au
Applications Close: 1st August, 2022
Confidential enquiries can be made to Suzanne Grant on 07 3305 5800.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Practice Manager via Pro Bono Australia.