About the organisation
About the role
About the Organisation:
Youth Insearch is Australia’s most effective peer-led youth trauma recovery organisation. The program empowers young people aged 14 to 20 to turn their disadvantages into their advantages and enables them to reach their full potential. Since establishing in 1985, Youth Insearch has supported 32,000 at-risk youth to overcome their trauma
Competitive salary package on offer SCHADS 4 – $70,000 – $77,000 + super + $16k salary packaging, work car, professional development allowance + some relocation assistance for the successful social worker..
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with the Regional Coordinator – Darling Downs:
- Engage with young people wo are at greater risk to disadvantage who live across the Miles region, based out of XXXXXX
- Ensure that KPIs for the region are being met through case management, weekend workshops and support groups
- Provide high-quality safe and effective support to young people, within the context of policies, procedures, and legislation
- Participate in supervision (operational and clinical) to ensure that a high-level of practice is delivered and maintained
- Work closely and collaboratively within community, referring agencies and service providers
- Support Youth Insearch to embed its programs within the Roma region and others as requirement, and act as a key stakeholder in raising the profile of Youth Insearch
- Maintain high standards in the recording and keeping of client information within Youth Insearch’s Case Record Management system, salesforce
- Demonstrate ability to organise own work, to be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage deadlines and balance out competing priorities
- Maintain confidentiality in the context of legislative requirements
- Attend regular supervision sessions, and meetings deemed necessary with the Regional Coordinator – Darling Downs, and Clinical Lead
- Meet greed key performance indicators agreed through annual performance plan
- Work within the Memorandum of Understand between Youth Insearch and key Partners
Key Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor of Social Work is MUST
- 2+ years’ experience working with vulnerable populations within a case management lens
- Sound knowledge of the challenges and issues experienced by young people (12-20) affected by trauma
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop networks and establish/increase community engagement
- Sound risk assessment skills including but not limited to suicide risk, psychological distress and mandatory reporting
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong written skills and experience using case record management systems
- Unrestricted and valid Driver’s License
Why work with TaylorCare Group to secure your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NFP, NDIS & Government Services Australia wide. We work together to help deliver essential recruitment services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back in business and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020 and more
Could you be the next person that helps us give back to the community?
Don’t Delay – Apply today!
This position is not to be missed so don’t delay, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0298104498
Check out all current roles with available on www.taylorcare.com.au
Closing date for applications – 10/08/2022 COB
Please note: Shortlisted candidates for interviews will commence week of the closing date.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Youth Social Worker - Miles QLD via Pro Bono Australia.