About the organisation
ABC Friends represents the community interest in defending and promoting the vital role of the ABC as a national public broadcaster.
We are an incorporated association governed by a state committee that meets every 2 months and an AGM of the full membership. Along with all other states, we form a national organisation, ABC Friends National.
About the role
Would you like to help support ABC Friends manage its membership and supporters database and handle queries from our members?
Do you have a knowledge of NationBuilder or similar CRM software, or the ability to quickly learn to use this?
ABC Friends NSW&ACT wishes to engage an independent contractor to assist it to administer its membership and supporter systems. We’re looking for someone who:
- Understands and supports the objectives of ABC Friends
- Has the IT and administrative skills to operate a relatively simple Customer Relations Management system (NationBuilder)
- Has demonstrated experience in administration
- Is conscientious and has good attention to detail
- Is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Recognises and respects confidentiality
- Has or is prepared to obtain an ABN
This work can be undertaken from home or from another office, preferably in NSW or ACT.
Workload will vary and timing is fairly flexible, but is generally expected to be around 25 hours a month at an hourly rate of $32 (plus 10.5% superannuation).
The contractor will be required to provide their own computer, standard software, printer and internet connection.
Handover and training will be provided.
The contractor will be invited to commence work in late August, and an initial 12 month contract will be provided, renewable by mutual agreement.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Support Contractor via Pro Bono Australia.