About the organisation
About the role
For almost 40 years, YFS has supported people through a range of holistic programs and services in Logan and surrounding areas not just to overcome adversity but to thrive. We are seeking an accomplished and dynamic leader to join the YFS team as a Project Implementation Manager on a contractual basis.
The Project Implementation Manager will play a pivotal role in leading and implementing critical initiatives to improve the operations and functionality of YFS Corporate Services. This hands-on position involves collaborating with corporate service leaders and key stakeholders to drive strategic projects, including system architecture reform, ERP implementation, property acquisition, and the feasibility of and implementation of development projects. The successful candidate will be a change leader, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and ensuring the alignment of reforms throughout the organisation.
To be successful in this role you demonstrate the following:
- Proven ability to influence and lead across multi-disciplinary teams and build effective relationships.
- Strong business planning, financial modelling, and reporting skills.
- Expertise in business improvement, project management, and change leadership.
- Ability to articulate and integrate financial, HR, and quality management software systems.
- Commitment to YFS values and cultural respect.
If you are an accomplished project leader with a proven track record in business administration, systems, and corporate management expertise, then please submit your resume and cover letter by Sunday January 14 2024.
If you would like a confidential discussion, please call Suzanne Grant or Taylah Knight on 07 3305 5800.
YFS is a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
How to apply#PBA2
Please quote in application: Project Implementation Manager via Pro Bono Australia.