About the organisation
About the role
- Global not-for-profit organisation
- New season of growth and opportunities.
- Home based office-Greater Melbourne
Our Client, Destiny Rescue is an Internationally recognised, Christian-based, non-profit organisation dedicated to rescuing children from sexual exploitation and human trafficking and helping them stay free. They currently are operating various programs in 12 countries including Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines, Dominican Republic, Uganda, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Nepal and several undisclosed locations. Child trafficking is the fastest growing illegal industry in the world today. Destiny Rescue is an agile and pioneering organisation, determined to lead the charge to rescue, restore, reintegrate and empower girls to become the next generation of leaders in their communities.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will use your exceptional people skills to help cultivate and grow key relationships with individuals, churches, and mid-tier and major donors to grow the new acquisition portfolio in VIC. This exciting role will be home-based in Greater Melbourne and manage and grow an existing portfolio of donors and community partners.
You will also;
- Develop new partnerships with churches, businesses, major donors and community groups to increase Destiny Rescue’s profile, impact and influence in VIC.
- Identifying prospective new donors to help build a pipeline for future growth.
- Present and speak at conferences and events as required to highlight the work of Destiny Rescue in VIC.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of expansion strategies for all fundraising opportunities across your region.
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships with businesses, churches, donors and community group.
- Demonstrated experience of building and managing Trust & Foundations relationships, pipelines and programmes would be beneficial.
Destiny Rescue are seeking a dynamic Partnerships Manager who has a history of delivering outstanding results in fundraising, relationship management, church engagement and frontline leadership.
You will have at least 5 years’ experience in business development, fundraising with churches and/or corporates and have strong networks across all these sectors. You are a driven, innovative and dynamic leader who is collaborative but also thrives in a changing environment and is able to pioneer new opportunities across your State. Your ability to work in an agile and ever-changing environment will be important for this role as will your knowledge and understanding of the landscape in VIC.
This is a unique opportunity to utilize your expertise in fundraising with donors, businesses and church partnerships for an amazing cause that’s making such a significant impact by freeing children from slavery and sex trafficking.
A generous salary package will be offered commensurate with your experience including, base salary with salary packaging benefits, a fully maintained vehicle, super and other benefits.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting role, please forward your confidential CV and application letter to email@example.com, or for an initial discussion please call Linton on 03-9653 9468.
Eagle HR Consulting, Level 27, 101 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000.
Please quote in application: Partnerships Manager-VIC via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Religion_and_Religious_Groups