About the role
As an Ordering Manager you will be responsible for:
• Confirming grocery selection and pricing lists for each IGA every Tuesday fortnight ahead of the Saturday deliveries. This will require coordination and liaising with the IGA store managers and Care Package Program Manager. Grocery selections and pricing are to be within the designated budget;
• Confirming inclusion of any specials and/or replacement product items;
• Ensuring invoices are received from each IGA and paid by the Treasurer;
• Forward any receipts to the Treasurer.
We can offer you
• An organisation focused on volunteer wellbeing;
• An engaging and social team culture;
• Volunteer Mental Health and Awareness Training.
Why you’re right for 300:
• You’re someone who wants to help support people in the community;
• Good written and verbal English language skills;
• Ability to work and coordinate with other people.
About the organisation
300 Blankets is a not for profit, volunteer-run charity, dedicated to supporting people experiencing or at risk of homelessness in Victoria through three service Programs: Outreach, Soul Kitchen and Care Package. By reaching out to people who are disenfranchised and socially isolated, we strive to break down barriers and enrich a community where all people are accepted and respected through compassion and dignity.
How to apply
• Email your application to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Care Package Program – Ordering Manager via Pro Bono Australia.