About the role
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare material for the class
- Teach or tutor migrants basic computer skills and internet and email training
- Maintain basic student records
- Attend training and tutor meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced computer tutor
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Transfer of skills and knowledge
- A passion to teach and help others to improve their computer skills
About the organisation
Louise Multicultural Community Centre has been helping migrants and refugees in Australia to learn basic computer skills with internet and email training. LMCC is a warm and friendly place that can help you feel less isolated and more connected within the community.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you are interested in volunteering at Louise Multicultural Centre to help refugees and migrasnts living in Australia. Please contact Cindy Kung on 03 9285 4850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Computer/ Teachnology Tutor via Pro Bono Australia.