About the role
The TASCA committee of management is looking to fill a vacancy to serve the role of general committee member. We are looking for someone who can bring their unique ideas and perspective to the committee.
Why should you join the TASCA committee?
- Give back to the community by supporting the haemoglobinopathy community
- Get to know the haemoglobinopathy and patient support community better
- Gain experience in the operation of a not-for-profit organisation
- Influence the advocacy, support, and education endeavours of TASCA
Experience in not-for-profit committees and governance is desirable but not essential.
Time commitment: Monthly committee meeting as well as attendance at occasional events such as festivals, social events and conferences.
Candidates we are targeting specifically
- Patients with haemoglobinopathy, especially Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Carers and family
- Those living rurally
- Those living outside of Victoria
- Culturally and linguistically diverse individuals
Area of expertise being sought:
- Business and HR
- Change Management
- Strategy & Development
- Fundraising and event management
- Law & Legal Services
If you would like to make an impact on the lives of those in the haemoglobinopathy community and believe you have the skills, experience, and passion to be a committee member, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or have a confidential chat with our chair at email@example.com.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: General Committee Member via Pro Bono Australia.