About the role
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the development and delivery of Open Table’s marketing, communications, public relations activities both external and internal, and building our organisational profile.
Key tasks include:
- Prepare and assist with implementation of Open Table’s marketing plan to raise the profile of the organisation
- Work closely with our General manager to support fundraising campaigns and sponsorship opportunities
- Audit existing and assist with developing new marketing, communication and public relations materials
- Liaise with key staff and stakeholders to develop a bank of stories to be used to promote the organisation
- Advise on digital communications including e-newsletter and social media channels
- Act as an Open Table’s representative with the media and secondary spokesperson to the GM
About the organisation
Open Table is an independent not-for-profit organisation that shares free food with the community utilising surplus food in order to reduce food insecurity and food waste.
Specifically, our mission is to:
- Provide consistent and reliable access to healthy food for people experiencing disadvantage
- Transform produce that would have otherwise gone to waste into free healthy food to share
- Connect diverse groups through inclusive community food projects
- Collaborate with volunteers and local community partners
- Empower others to reduce their food waste through education programs and events
How to apply
Please send a cover letter explaining what makes you suited to the role and your resume to email@example.com.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.