About the role
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to assist us with our branding and presence in the community (metro and regional).
As a registered NFP, Creative Bytes seeks to distribute and deliver engaging creative programs in the audio and visual art technology paradigm. As Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with the board and co-founders to help create engaging and professional marketing materials for our projects.
- Providing advice and assistance on communications and marketing matters.
- Lead the development and implementation of the overall brand, communications and marketing strategy with assistance.
- Further establishing the brand identity on social media platforms.
- Developing and proofing content ideas for marketing and stakeholder communications for both print and online.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in communications and marketing.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to use initiative.
- Trustworthy, honest and have high levels of personal and professional integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Proven track record in communications, marketing or related field.
- Be hardworking, hands on, energetic and friendly.
About the organisation
Creative Bytes is a Melbourne-based non-profit organisation working towards closing the digital divide amongst disadvantaged students by fusing creative arts and technology. The rapid development of the digital economy is emerging at a time when young Australians still experience social and economic barriers to technological participation.
How to apply
If you are keen to contribute to helping disadvantaged students, contribute to the arts, work with an amazing team of dedicated individuals and have a passion for social media, communications and marketing, please submit your CV and a short description of why you are interested in volunteering with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.