About the role
This role will entail fostering existing relationships and identify new organisation and corporate Partnerships to support 300 Blankets existing Program delivery and future ambitions.
We actively encourage and foster thinking outside the box, so you will be able to explore and use your creativity freely; being passionate, questioning the status quo and staying curious about new opportunities will be endearing qualities to the role. We expect that you will be rewarded with substantial personal and professional development in the role.
What you’ll do
300 Blankets has recognised that a sustainable approach to developing and fostering partnerships with organisations will be essential for us securing long term and consistent financial support through sponsorships.
As the Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for:
• Increase 300 Blankets’ partnership base whilst enhancing existing partnerships leading to increased partner participation in 300 Blankets;
• Ensure the story and successes of current partners are clearly communicated to wider public requiring consultation with the Marketing & Communicators Manager;
• Coordinate with the Marketing & Communications Manager & Grants Officer in analysing and identifying potential strategic partner relationships for the charity;
• Identify any supporting roles required for the Partnership Manager position;
• Proactively source partnerships with aligned organisations;
• Continually monitor and evaluate each partnership to ensure objectives are being met in line with partners’ and 300 Blankets’ expectations;
• Volunteer at least once with each of our 3 service Programs.
• Attend monthly Committee meetings where you’ll report on partnership activities in the previous month.
• 6 months;
• 0-2 hours per week.
We can offer you
• An organisation focused on volunteer wellbeing;
• An engaging and social team culture;
• A genuine commitment to volunteer learning including training
• Potential future opportunities:
o Develop and implementing a clear plan & strategy for identifying, developing, and fostering corporate & organisation partnerships;
o Create a partnership model and manage and monitor its implementation;
o Develop compelling opportunities for corporate partners including sponsorship opportunities;
o Develop/identify a suitable Partnership Agreement contract template and initiate and negotiate with prospective partners;
o Contribute to the co-ordination, preparation, production of communications and collateral for partners;
o Develop and integrate innovative solutions to leverage existing partners and create additional revenue and Program participation opportunities.
Why you’re right for 300:
• You’re someone who is passionate and dedicated to supporting people in our community;
• Exceptional English language skills;
• Exceptional social, written and verbal communication skills;
• 2 years’ demonstrated relevant experience in the NFP sector in business development, relationship, account or partnership management;
• Natural collaborator;
• Ability to work autonomously, take initiative and work to competing deadlines.
Sounds like you?
• Email your application to email@example.com
• Applications must include a resume.
About the organisation
300 Blankets is a not for profit, volunteer-run charity, dedicated to supporting people experiencing or at risk of homelessness in Victoria through three service Programs: Outreach, Soul Kitchen and Iceolation. By reaching out to people who are disenfranchised and socially isolated, we strive to break down barriers and enrich a community where all people are accepted and respected through love, compassion, and dignity.
How to apply
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a resume.
Please quote in application: Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.