About the role
- Work with the Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator to undertake offsite fundraising activities are varying locations
- Be available to participate in fundraising events offsite intermittently
- Be available for meetings when required
- Dedication and committed to the role essential
This role offers the successful candidate experience in fundraising and assisting in developing and managing events, working with a group of dedicated volunteers and playing a key role in shaping Rabbit Runaway Orphanage’s future.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a voluntary position
Key Selection Criteria:
- Own transport required to travel to varying locations
- Previous experience in fundraising and events would be an advantage
- Ability to follow direction, engage and communicate effectively with other volunteers and the Fundraising coordinator
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise activities
- Organisation skills, experience in fundraising an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team, as well as the ability to work well independently with minimum direction
Please forward expressions of interest or applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
RABBIT RUNAWAY ORPHANAGE is a non-profit organisation and operates as an incorporated association. It is a public charity, run by a volunteer committee under and a small, dedicated group of volunteers. The Orphanage receives no government funding and is reliant on fundraising and donations to undertake vet care and prepare the rabbits for rehoming. It is an entity that belongs to all people that care about the welfare of pet rabbits.
How to apply
- Please review our website for information of fundraising and events.
- For those committed to the role, please forward an expression of interest by email to Dr Judi Inglis
Please quote in application: Fundraising/Events Volunteers via Pro Bono Australia.